1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to keep our fees affordable and to focus on our patients’ needs, we do not do billing. For free financing see the Care Credit option below (#3).
2. We accept cash, VISA/MASTERCARD debit and credit cards, DISCOVER and AMEX. Card owner must be present. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT CHECKS.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense may strike as well. Tri City Veterinary Clinic understands this and is enrolled in the CareCredit program. Care Credit gives you 6 months to pay off your charges with no interest or additional costs to you (On fees of $200 or more). Tri City Veterinary Clinic pays the fee to give you this option. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Listed below are a few pet insurance websites.